Keeping your home warm in these difficult times can be a real challenge, especially if you are worried about high energy bills.
Living in a cold home is not only uncomfortable but it can also badly affect your health and wellbeing.
The good news is that there are many ways Camden Council can help you to keep warm and save money.
Green Camden Helpline provides advice on:
- Switching energy tariff
- Fuel debt
- Energy or water bill discount
- Energy efficiency grants
- Well and Warm home energy advice visits
Call: 0800 801 738 (Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm)
Grants for private renters and homeowners
The Council grants listed below provide financial assistance to private tenants, homeowners and landlords to help make their homes more energy efficient:
- Warm Home Grant (up to £8,000)
- Warm Home Grant Repair (up to £1,000)
- Eco Grant (up to £2,500 per installation and £5,000 per property)